:: First day after HOLIDAY ::

Salam, good evening y'all!
[mode : help! seriously, i'm panicking!]

Huh, it's the first day after one-week holiday at home. And, there I have problem which I really need help from someone [I already thought of who I will seek help]. Anyway, back to the topic, I already arrived at the campus yesterday. Knowing that the office was closed, I can't check-in at all.

Today, as usual, I went up to the hall earlier and met my brothers along in the cafe. They were asking about kuih raya and angpau from me, and my mind went lag. 'Ah, I forgot the cookies back at the dormitory.' There goes my breakfast moment. And, the assembly again, I don't feel want to be there. My mind went home, literally.


Then, our neighbor was inviting us and the other side to go for their open-house feast in their class. I was thinking twice, and I did go. Take their pictures and eating the cookies! [evil laugh] Thanks for the invitation, guys! I enjoy the kek lapis Sarawak the most!



And, guess what? I also took pictures of my friends. So, for today's folder, it was mostly this person's face. I can't say whether he is a photogenic person though since there are some angle that didn't suit him as he is rather cool. [giggle] By the way, thanks for being my unofficial model for the day!


p/s. We have our first ever SS class with our own sub-group. My group went for Mr. A. It was fascinating to learn SS after neglecting for a while.

Well, better get going!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::