:: Wonders of Wednesday (6) ::
Salam, good evening!
[mode : bring me good news!]
[drum roll!] Today is another story. We have the closing ceremony of Independence Week. Yeah, so, I was relieved that no more of making posters, banners, portraits or poems this week. [Read:lazy] Appointed as the photographer [which most probably makes me a little bit known], I took many of the photos today. So let's check it out!
[mode : bring me good news!]
[drum roll!] Today is another story. We have the closing ceremony of Independence Week. Yeah, so, I was relieved that no more of making posters, banners, portraits or poems this week. [Read:lazy] Appointed as the photographer [which most probably makes me a little bit known], I took many of the photos today. So let's check it out!
| Standing on the heat! |
| S.K.E.M.A. |
| Seniors! |
| Another one! |
| "We're watching!" |
| Smile! |
| Togetherness! |
Started the ceremony around 8.30 ++ [and we waited an hour before the ceremony begins with the heat!] Oh well, at least me in covers! [perasan betul!] Anyway, as the Director arrived, there goes the speeches from Y.D.P. himself and the Director afterwards.
As for the closing ceremony, it's officiate by show off the winner's banner. Guess what? Our class won! Yeah! Love, love, love it! I'm proud that our hard work was not wasted! [Happy mode : ON!] Just to see the banner makes me fluttered as one of the G2 family! Again, I'm so happy I think I might smile all night long. [Yeah right. Next!]
| Look familiar? |
| Malaysia flag up in the air. |
| Mestamu [which I really don't know much about it.] |
| Last photography session! |
| Little junior sisters! |
After that, we had performances ; MESTAMU [and I don't know about it!]. Seems that patriotic songs recited into a poem! Wow, now that's what I like! Then, I took last photos of the Director, lecturers and some of the students. In the end, the ceremony ends pretty much okay.
Okay, better off now! Toodles!
Comments