Salam, good evening!
[mode : updating yesterday's entry which is this one! will be moving for next task: ASSIGNMENT and
duit raya!]
Hello, hello! Guess what? Yesterday was OPEN HOUSE, my place! Wow, there were a lot who came and visited us. Relatives from both parent sides and friends of my father and myself, also ex-students of my mother. It was merrier to see all of them, knowing their news. Getting up-to-date gossips and facts. [giggle] Let's check the photo as the story flow!
 |
| Relatives from my mother's side. |
Speaking of yesterday, supposedly I was planning to go for a open house event at Izzah's place. To know that the day clashed, I've no choice but to stay at home and take care of dishes and others. Out of the blue, she told me that she and my other friends will be dropping by to my house via text message. Quite surprising but glad to have friends coming.
 |
| Izzah. |
 |
| Me and my brother! |
As they have arrived here, I introduced them to my family members. My mother was the one who made the conversations. [sobs!] It proved the fact that I'm not a good hostess. Still, they were eating and we're chit-chatting and also, taking photos. Really funny to see one of them ate the cookies; almost finished the whole jar. Ah, still recalling same incidents again and again.
 |
| Emmanuel, Leo and Izzah, thanks for the visits. |
Then, this happened...
 |
| Look familiar with the one with yellow t-shirt? |
Last 2 seasons of
Raja Lawak, I've seen him on TV. Yesterday, I met him in person after not having any contacts. To be exact, I knew him since I admitted to SMK Sungai Damit back in 2005. He was my mother's ex-students [one of them]. It's nice to see him with his modesty of greeting and visiting his own teacher and being humble to everyone there. Still, I think he need to tidy up especially the hair, it was a little bit messy in my view. [laugh]
 |
| Little kids! |
 |
| A shoot with a star? |
 |
| Another group of kids! |
 |
| With relatives. |
 |
| Cats sleeping at the couch. So cute! |
 |
| Late night news. |
It continues until late night. By then, I was sleeping. FYI, I did chores too, before I went to sleep. Cause a chaotic feeling for my little sister. [Uh-huh.] So, today, I'm going for another outing to my cousin's place and hopefully, I will able to play games and chat! [laugh].
Better get going for now!
Comments