:: Eid-ul-Fitr Feast ::

Salam, good evening y'all!
[mode : waiting for more feast back in dormitory.]

Ah. My day started with a fall. [Huh?] Well, I stumbled down because of the unstable roadway and made my mood a little bit down. Thankfully, I didn't kiss the rocks. If I did, I might die of embarrassment. [Relieved] Oh yeah, today half of our class made their way from campus to Papar for an open house. It's really thrilling when it comes to buses and shops. [giggle]
When we arrived first in Papar from Wawasan Terminal, well, I'm relieved for not sitting in the bus after a long time [while reading a novel in case I'm bored]. So, we arrived. We waited for our friend to pick us from the station but I think it took some time for us waiting while people were watching. [Did I care a bit? No.] I still don't mind of taking photos even in public. Even so, my models rushed me.

Finally, we ride on a van and straight to Kampung Kuala, Papar. It's very country-like. I like the peaceful atmosphere. Few minutes after that, we finally reached our destination; THE HOUSE! There were our friends who came earlier than us [fortunately stayed for the night before]. Our arrival was not a surprise then. Still, they're warmly welcome us to their house and have a feast. In fact, we were treated as if we were family members as well. I'm happy. [smile]

Thanks for everything. In God's will, we meet again. [smile]

Around 5 o'clock in the evening, we departed from his house to the train station beside bus stop. We bought our tickets and took our first ever train ride an hour later. After that, we were at Tanjung Aru Train Station and straight to City Bus to catch another bus to Penampang via Wawasan Terminal again. We finally reached our campus but stopped by to one of the ministers' house [if I'm not mistaken] for another feast!

Okay, better stop for now. I'm so tired of travelling around today.

p/s. I had bruises from stumbled down to the rocks. It hurts. Ouch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::