:: Sidang Redaksi? ::

Salam, good evening.
[mode : anticipating!]

Wow. It's nice to have everything rest in its place. ME? I don't have to worry about anything for now, not until tomorrow when I have to go back home by bus after an event at KK. [sigh] Ah, I also have matters regarding to Sidang Redaksi for the campus magazine and our EXCO Multimedia have done an interview session just then. And, as promised, our Y.D.P. came and help us with the session. What I can say is that it went smoothly.



Chit-chatting while waiting.

Interview!

Ah, regarding to this Sidang Redaksi, our EXCO will be doing the campus magazine this year [if possible to do]. So, there will be more tasks to do. With written tests going on and exams around the corner, I am scared if I can't focus on my studies while immersing myself with my current post as the photographer! Oh yeah, in our EXCO Multimedia, my friend, Saiful is the head. As for me, I become the high-member committee along with Rusman , Haizat , and Farhan.

About the campus magazine, from what I've heard from the Y.D.P. himself, the magazine hasn't been released for a long time. So, after our session ended, I decided to go to the library to check it out. I went there and asked the staff about the book. I found out that the last time it was published was around 2000 - 2001 [wow. now that's LONG time!] and I don't know whether there's another which has published after that.

Okay, better get going! I'm so ready for tomorrow! [evil laugh]

Comments

Unknown said…
A campus magazine? Would be interesting to read it! Don't forget to put a story about our batch (C5) anywhere in that, haha ;)

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::