:: Pesta Angpau Gaya 2012 ::

Salam, good day peeps!
[mode: Nana Mizuki rocks!]

By the way, I'm writing this while listening to Nana Mizuki's Junketsu Paradox from animation Blood-C which is associated with CLAMP - my favorite manga artists!

Oh yeah, last night we had Pesta Angpau - one of the most anticipated events in the campus [I think]. As to how I would imagine festivity within the hall, I expected it to be merry. So it was. Except for the opening performances, I watched every single of the performance. Then, what made me stunned was that the event was ended earlier than how I would expect it to be. Let's check the photos out!

The end of the show~

Ken and Elsa

Amanda and Lilian

Afiq and Wong

Demi, San and Elsa

The dancer and Mr. Alvin

The dancer [+ Afiq!]
[Above - Nadirah Jannah | 2012]

When we had the talks about photos and stuffs, it was half-half. [Why?] The desire to have DSLR will never disappear. As far as how I said to my mother about my decision to buy this gadget, she advised me not to buy it for now since she feared that I want it for glam and to be famous. Despite I postponed it, I still want DSLR for my own but I still have more to learn on photography.

Anyway, the event was worth to see even though it finished just in an hour [and the fact that it was not compulsory to attend and my family was in Kota Kinabalu and my close brother's outing to Kota Kinabalu too and, Oh, so complicated!] 

More stories up! Till then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::