:: Taman Rimba Photoshoot! ::
Salam, good day peeps!
[mode: po.ri.ri.zu.mu.!]
Hey there! Though having much stress over first two weeks in degree year, I try to enjoy the moment [somehow]. Anyway, yesterday, I tagged along with some of my friend to Taman Rimba for an unofficial photo-shooting event. When we got there, it was really crowded with people and yeah, people looked at all of us with a weird expression. Along with Desiree, I became one of the photographer for the event. SO, let's take a look at some of our photos here!
[Official and Unofficial] talents featured - Jeah [Do click here] , Frisca, Haizat, Syazana, Isma, Izzah, Fiefiey, Depp, Emmanuel ...
[mode: po.ri.ri.zu.mu.!]
Hey there! Though having much stress over first two weeks in degree year, I try to enjoy the moment [somehow]. Anyway, yesterday, I tagged along with some of my friend to Taman Rimba for an unofficial photo-shooting event. When we got there, it was really crowded with people and yeah, people looked at all of us with a weird expression. Along with Desiree, I became one of the photographer for the event. SO, let's take a look at some of our photos here!
[Official and Unofficial] talents featured - Jeah [Do click here] , Frisca, Haizat, Syazana, Isma, Izzah, Fiefiey, Depp, Emmanuel ...
[Above: Nadirah Jannah | 2012]
[Above: Desiree Ng | 2012]
Well, I might have lost photography momentum a bit there, right? Doesn't matter. I enjoyed my time taking photos and walking around Taman Rimba after a long vacation. Okay then, that's all for now! Till then!
ps. I made one of the photos above in sepia tone because; one - my models suggested it and it worked beautifully, and two - because it's almost dark and my camera don't work well with dark tone much.
pss. What made my time spoiled was that I met the juniors before heading back to dormitory. By the time I waved my hand towards them, they didn't recognize me, AT ALL. And yeah, I am a bit sad. [I blame the black jacket I was wearing at that time.]
Comments
pzul : hahaha! thanks~ [dslr nanti la, bila sudah pandai ambil gmbr~]
BBB : Oh yeah, I forwarded your comments towards her and she was fluttered to hear that. If you want to see her profile, just click 'Jeah'. ^_^