:: First week in campus ::
Salam, good day peeps!
[mode: bittersweet]
Hey there! Just paid my broadband bill - 2 months payment. So, here I just going to surf online and search for something which can make me fascinating. [Meh~] Also, today is the day I went to a new dormitory. I feel guilty for what happened during my arrival to a new room. Anyway, I am so tired and I don't feel that I can eat anything. Despite that, I'm really happy to see all of my friends again.
As for this first week in campus, I don't think I can focus. [sigh]
[mode: bittersweet]
Hey there! Just paid my broadband bill - 2 months payment. So, here I just going to surf online and search for something which can make me fascinating. [Meh~] Also, today is the day I went to a new dormitory. I feel guilty for what happened during my arrival to a new room. Anyway, I am so tired and I don't feel that I can eat anything. Despite that, I'm really happy to see all of my friends again.
As for this first week in campus, I don't think I can focus. [sigh]
Comments