:: Another desire, another dream ::

Salam, good day peeps!
[mode: sleepy and ... sleepy]

Today is the day I went home for one-week holiday from campus. In other word, I'm at home while listening to my brother reading comic book loudly. Despite all the spare time I have, there are small assignments to be done before the hols end. [sigh]

Back to the topic. I know I'm being selfish myself for having lots of things in mind. This year - only - I long for a Digital Single Ranged Lens [DSLR] camera or a polaroid camera because of my passion for photography since last year. However, my Japanese-related influences made me draw again [thanks to J-pop songs] and it made me want a graphic tablet instead.

Polaroid - instant - camera.


Bamboo Fun Tablet 

Kanvus Artist 127 [related to 95 ones]
Surely this made my head dizzy. I still haven't decided which to buy when my first ever semester allowance comes out. In meantime, I'll be thinking about it over. That's all for now. Till then!

Oh yeah, HAPPY HOLIDAY to fellow Gaya-ians!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::