:: Ants inside ::

[Salam]

It was last night when suddenly I got that kind of pain again. It's been few years after the last so-called attack. At first, I don't feel to tell this thing but when I read related article, I should tell my experience. The truth is, I was 'attacked' by the ants when I was little.

It was during my middle childhood. At night, I was sleeping close to the wall [since our beds close one another] without realizing anything on the wall [that includes ants]. Out of the blue, I started to feel pain but I thought it was nothing so I ignored. I can't because it got painful and cried for my mum and dad. Only then, they realized that ants were attacking my ear and do things like putting smokes, baby oil and water inside my ear so that I don't feel the pain. Finally it stopped.

Yet it never failed to make me awake in midnight due to that pain. I suffered for almost 10 - 11 years until now. I am traumatized by the fact that it still walks inside. Truly I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::