:: Art Craze of Mine pt.3 ::

Salam, good day peeps!
[mode: relieved as to know the pointer.]

During last week of holiday, well, I drew more and surely it gave a better skill in drawing a character.
Because of my love for Korean dramas, I also drew out the main characters in anime version. However, the first image here was inspired from a comic book.

The kiss.

KBS2TV Man of Honor.

KBS2TV Ojakgyo Brothers.

And then, I drew back characters I have done. The original characters have been drawn during my last 2 years in high school. When I drew all back, it made me think of how I used to draw it. Cutesy and more anime-kind of type. My little sis also said to me, one day, that my style have changed. So it is.

Now - 2011

Before - 2009

Now - 2011

Before - 2008
That's all for today! Enjoy!

Comments

Unknown said…
cantik kmu lukis! lg cantik dri sy pnya ooww
Nadie said…
Hehe~ thx, sis. your drawings also beautiful what~ ;)

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::