:: When Allowance's In ::

Salam, good day peeps!
[mode: happy and hungry~]

Hey, hey! Guess what?
The long-awaited allowance for us, PISMP students has arrived.
I get the news last Friday, in Facebook.

[Source - Flickr]
I bet, most of us used the money as soon as they heard the news [but not so soon] and that includes me. I wrote what items I have been considering to buy HERE. In the end, I decided not to buy a DSLR camera, at least for now. My mum already gave her agreement - to let me buy graphic tablet instead.

On one side, I'm in cloud nine when I first heard the news. Who wouldn't be happy to know their allowances are in? [Now, that's a rhetoric one!] On the other hand, right now I can't take the pressure of having lots of money and I mean it in a very serious way.
My mum and my dad even gave me two different opinions about how to handle such large amount of money. Anyway, I don't want to worry myself over that matter since I have more to think about.

Will update more, till then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::