:: First week in campus pt.2 ::
Salam.
Today's the first day for the new semester.
And, to be honest, I still having this clueless mind
about everything that had happened so far.
Also, we - First year TESL and PC students have meeting
on the B.I.G. [Bina Insan Guru] matters.
TO be chosen as one of the LEADERS;
from the recommendation of a friend [in which I believe is a great leader],
I began to feel senseless and all I did was trying to get a grip while sighing.
And so, it's true that my mind still stuck at home.
Today's the first day for the new semester.
And, to be honest, I still having this clueless mind
about everything that had happened so far.
Also, we - First year TESL and PC students have meeting
on the B.I.G. [Bina Insan Guru] matters.
TO be chosen as one of the LEADERS;
from the recommendation of a friend [in which I believe is a great leader],
I began to feel senseless and all I did was trying to get a grip while sighing.
And so, it's true that my mind still stuck at home.
Comments