:: The Little Boy's Big Day ::
Salam, good day peeps!
[mode: hungry~]
Okay, just a short update from yours truly. Yesterday, our family had an outing to 1Borneo in conjunction of my youngest sibling's birthday. 'Happy Birthday!' My little brother, Iqbal just turned 11 yesterday. So, he was so excited to go for that outing. As for our activities, we went for archery [and I'm not playing], arcade games [and my little sister took my coins~], eating [pretty much], and window-shopping! I haven't got my allowance yet. So, I had to hold back and endure from not buying anything using mother's money [or using the leftover money back in the bank].
I know I can! When that pile of money comes out, I'll buy myself whatever item I want, treat my family [something I rarely done for past a year and half] and keep it safe! That's all for today! Till then!
[mode: hungry~]
Okay, just a short update from yours truly. Yesterday, our family had an outing to 1Borneo in conjunction of my youngest sibling's birthday. 'Happy Birthday!' My little brother, Iqbal just turned 11 yesterday. So, he was so excited to go for that outing. As for our activities, we went for archery [and I'm not playing], arcade games [and my little sister took my coins~], eating [pretty much], and window-shopping! I haven't got my allowance yet. So, I had to hold back and endure from not buying anything using mother's money [or using the leftover money back in the bank].
I know I can! When that pile of money comes out, I'll buy myself whatever item I want, treat my family [something I rarely done for past a year and half] and keep it safe! That's all for today! Till then!
Comments