:: When you love something ... ::

Salam, good day peeps!
[mode: blog-story-sharing-thing]
EXTRA : Drawings from last few years.
My own cabinet!
Can you imagine how much I spent for the comic books, sketchbooks, a drawing book, novels and magazine? My cabinet is full with such items. A book-a-holic perhaps since I'm so interested in books whenever I went outing with family [in particular]. 

37 comic books = RM333
14 novels = RM297
23 sketchbooks = RM60

Total? [Heh~] I could buy a graphic tablet with these money! My sister said that she can buy two handphones with that money~ Only then I realized, when you love something so much, you wouldn't care for the price you have to take. In the end, it satisfies you yet money decreases. [ #singing Girls dream money~]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::