:: Whirly Wednesday ::
Salam, good evening!
[mode : starving, waiting for azan...]
Well, last night incident really opened up my sense. Though there are some damages at the cafe, the overall building was in a good condition. Everyone's okay too. But, the weather today killed me! I was so tired. [sigh] Well, I've got the chance to meet with the juniors today and snap their pictures along the way. To conclude, let's see the pictures! [smile]
[mode : starving, waiting for azan...]
Well, last night incident really opened up my sense. Though there are some damages at the cafe, the overall building was in a good condition. Everyone's okay too. But, the weather today killed me! I was so tired. [sigh] Well, I've got the chance to meet with the juniors today and snap their pictures along the way. To conclude, let's see the pictures! [smile]
Well, that's all for now!
Comments