:: Gotong-royong (3) ::
Salam, good morning!
Only going to do a short update of my Saturday. Hmm, yesterday, again, we did gotong-royong at home. This time, the task to do is painting. But, I'm not the one who paints. I'm one of those who rearrange back all properties. Well, guess I'm going to capture some shots after the painting's done for good.
Oh yes, yesterday marked our 20th day of fasting! Yeah! It's Raya Aidilfitri 10 days later. It also marked our Lailatul Qadr - Nights of Qadr. Hopefully I get myself to surau this week. [smile] Well that's all for now!
Only going to do a short update of my Saturday. Hmm, yesterday, again, we did gotong-royong at home. This time, the task to do is painting. But, I'm not the one who paints. I'm one of those who rearrange back all properties. Well, guess I'm going to capture some shots after the painting's done for good.
Oh yes, yesterday marked our 20th day of fasting! Yeah! It's Raya Aidilfitri 10 days later. It also marked our Lailatul Qadr - Nights of Qadr. Hopefully I get myself to surau this week. [smile] Well that's all for now!
Comments