:: Eid-ul-Fitr Holiday (2) ::
Salam, good evening!
[mode : get a grip!]
Ah! Yesterday, we had our shooping spree at the big city, Kota Kinabalu I mean. But then, we're off to Tuaran for a while to buy some necessity for my grandmother as she will be staying at my relative's place until night time. I really missed Tuaran, my hometown. It's kind of nostalgic to step out again. Hopefully get to hang out as well as meet old friends from old schools.
[mode : get a grip!]
Ah! Yesterday, we had our shooping spree at the big city, Kota Kinabalu I mean. But then, we're off to Tuaran for a while to buy some necessity for my grandmother as she will be staying at my relative's place until night time. I really missed Tuaran, my hometown. It's kind of nostalgic to step out again. Hopefully get to hang out as well as meet old friends from old schools.
Then, off we went to K.K. Yeah! Rocking the roads of big city with hope of finding a new and stylish outfit. Haha! In fact, I bought a pair of new shoes for Eid this year. Still didn't satisfy. Later on, I'll be on a hunt to buy another blouse of my choice [since I'm buying a shirt in the end. I want that jacket! Ah!!] By the way, we went to Karamunsing Complex for the shoes and Wisma Merdeka for the clothes! [giggle]
Last but not least... again, I wish a...
That's all, peeps!

Comments