:: Twirly Tuesday (2) ::

Salam, good evening!
[mode : assignment to be compiled?]


Hi there! [Wave hand] Today, got really happy since our class only until 8.30 a.m.! But, it's way too early for us to go back to our rooms. We only get to do presentation for Maths and guess what? My group was the first one. Can't deny that we're knocked down by the lecturer's critics. [Pretty much, but it helps somehow.]

Presentation mode!
And then, a junior was inviting me to their class. Since I got things to do there, I decided to go for it. Finally, got the chance to visit them again. There goes another photographer mode for me! Thanks to Audrey for asking me to take photos. [Still, I overheard the meeting of yours too. But, I'll keep it within myself. Haha!] After all the chatters and photo-shoots in the class, I made my way out and visit the other side.


There I met another group of my juniors! Haha! Again, I have some chit-chatting with them until it reached to a point that the lecturer was looking at us with the serious eyes. [Okay, not good.] There goes my laughs for a while. Still, having fun visiting their classes. Also, I visited the third group too but I'm not there for a long time. Huh. Hopefully get to take theirs by then. [smile]


Ah! Almost forgot! Along with some of my classmates, we went for an outing as for breaking our fast and some window shopping[?] at Karamunsing Complex. We ate ... KFC! [laugh] Okay, not all of us ate KFC, still we ate in one table, okay? Of course we had some incidents happened and I only ended up laughing. After all eating part done, all of us went for different directions since they have their own priors. Some went for clothes. Me? I went with my friend to Watson and the basement floor and then went back earlier than the others. [And I see ANGRY BIRD again!]





What a day. Tired yet happy. Okay better get going for next entry! [wink2]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::