:: Sunday Treats (2) ::
Salam, good evening!
[mode : I'm going to be okay. Doing assignment now?]
[giggle] Hey, hey! I'm breaking my fast with my family at home before heading to the dormitory tonight. I'm not treating any fancy food for them. I just cooked some for them. Although it's my first time in the fasting month, I felt satisfied with my cooking skills. [laugh!]
So, there goes my story of treats. Oh yes, I was recalling a time when a sister of mine said that I've deleted my blog already. Hereby I tell you ; I just change the link because it turns out to be more private than ever. I realized that my entries are PERSONAL indeed. That's why.
Are you confused? Here's another one. I have two blogs. One of it is this blog. I personally updating both. Huh. It's tiresome since there must be various idea to type. [giggle] Well, that's all from me! Let's hope for a photograph entry next week. [smile]
[mode : I'm going to be okay. Doing assignment now?]
[giggle] Hey, hey! I'm breaking my fast with my family at home before heading to the dormitory tonight. I'm not treating any fancy food for them. I just cooked some for them. Although it's my first time in the fasting month, I felt satisfied with my cooking skills. [laugh!]
So, there goes my story of treats. Oh yes, I was recalling a time when a sister of mine said that I've deleted my blog already. Hereby I tell you ; I just change the link because it turns out to be more private than ever. I realized that my entries are PERSONAL indeed. That's why.
Are you confused? Here's another one. I have two blogs. One of it is this blog. I personally updating both. Huh. It's tiresome since there must be various idea to type. [giggle] Well, that's all from me! Let's hope for a photograph entry next week. [smile]
Comments