:: Eid-ul-Fitr Holiday (4) ::

Salam, good evening!
[mode : experiment time!]

Yahoo! Finally the day has come! Wow, really surprised with the fact that today is EID! [Ah, raya sudah ni. Bangunlah~] It's Raya Aidilfitri! Today, I got the chance to take photos [of me, for sure, along with new baju kurung. Haha!] and family and relatives on both sides of my villages ; Kg. Kegayungan and Kg. Bunga Tenghilan and Kg. Suang Bangau, Tuaran. Well, today, I ate, but I try to control myself with main dishes and target for the cookies instead. So, let's check out the photos!



My best friend[also my cousin], brothers and sister.

Family portrait in Raya.

A shot together with cousin and little sister!

The ladies!

My own sel-ca!

Haha! Now I've seen the photos, it's really different to the shawls I used to. It's from my mother during their time back in June at Kuala Lumpur. The attires for our family is GREEN. Though we don't have same color of green, I still like it since my mother was looking carefully for the color. And then, I realized that most of the people wear green attires, no matter it's baju kurung, baju melayu and so on. Wow.

So, tomorrow have open house at my home! Will be looking forward for it! Yeah! [giggle]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::