:: Misc. Monday? (3) ::
Salam, good evening!
[mode : finished eating + finished editing + finished Maghrib prayer. hehe.]
Hello there! Well, it's been a while since having class downstairs. Kind of missing the atmosphere in the cabin, especially our class. Ever since we had our Monday class upstairs, rarely to be seen at the cabin ; Sipadan 'Island'. Our LDS ends earlier and the rest of us waited for another one hour for next subject there without electricity! Imagine that. Wow, how 'cool' was that. And, this is what I did throughout one hour!
Yeah, I took photos again! Well, it's quite breezy and perhaps, there's a hot issue too. My, my. I don't know a thing about that. Still, the breeze killed the heat. Wow, really relaxed after a while. Mainly, today a friend of mine wanted me to take the pictures. I'm just showing the appropriate [and favorite] pictures for today! [Sadly, I haven't taken the juniors yet! Made promises with them, this week before one-week holiday? Never mind, I'll take theirs tomorrow or the day after. Haha!] Anyway, let's check out the pictures, shall we?
[mode : finished eating + finished editing + finished Maghrib prayer. hehe.]
Hello there! Well, it's been a while since having class downstairs. Kind of missing the atmosphere in the cabin, especially our class. Ever since we had our Monday class upstairs, rarely to be seen at the cabin ; Sipadan 'Island'. Our LDS ends earlier and the rest of us waited for another one hour for next subject there without electricity! Imagine that. Wow, how 'cool' was that. And, this is what I did throughout one hour!
Yeah, I took photos again! Well, it's quite breezy and perhaps, there's a hot issue too. My, my. I don't know a thing about that. Still, the breeze killed the heat. Wow, really relaxed after a while. Mainly, today a friend of mine wanted me to take the pictures. I'm just showing the appropriate [and favorite] pictures for today! [Sadly, I haven't taken the juniors yet! Made promises with them, this week before one-week holiday? Never mind, I'll take theirs tomorrow or the day after. Haha!] Anyway, let's check out the pictures, shall we?
| [I had to use AUTO mode for this one. Bummer.] |
| [forget to put watermarks. bummer.] |
And, our Agama session begin. Today, we're having debate! Seriously, debate in this so-called hot place? Still, I got the chance to take photos. By the way, the title of the debate : "Masyarakat zaman kini menghampiri masyarakat Jahiliah." Three debaters with 4 main points ; politics, economy, social, and behavior[?].
Right after the class, we went straight for Block E where our merged Social Studies slots are in. A batch in the same room. Last time we're together was the dramatization of Macbeth. Seriously, I'm missing that moment already. Oh yeah, we learned about EDUCATION. Many aspects really brainwash my head since it's about educating people. Tomorrow got to prepare for the slides for comparison! Aiya!
So, better off for now!

Comments