:: Twirly Tuesday (3) ::
Salam, good evening!
[mode : waiting for food coming to me?]
Today, our morning classes ends earlier since LDV was cancelled. [Aiyaa! Replacements, no!] Though it's very fun since there's no lecturers in the class after 8.30a.m., it's really boring because there's still no electricity at the cabin! How am I supposed to survive within the heat? Even I think my skin burned too.
Yeah, there's a funny story in the early morning. I was earlier to the cabin this morning. Since I'm the only girl in the class and there's only one guy in my class, well, I ran off to the juniors [I've promised to give them the pictures. Huh.]. When I'm about to enter the class, hmm, there's already a lecturer! I almost ambushed the class with my friendly 'GOOD MORNING' tone with one of my brothers, Ken. Thankfully, my senses comes out and I bow instead. That leads me to the other side of juniors class; some plays game and some read about agents of socialization. Before I knew, it's already 7.30a.m. and there I go to the last juniors class a block nearer than the other two.
[mode : waiting for food coming to me?]
Today, our morning classes ends earlier since LDV was cancelled. [Aiyaa! Replacements, no!] Though it's very fun since there's no lecturers in the class after 8.30a.m., it's really boring because there's still no electricity at the cabin! How am I supposed to survive within the heat? Even I think my skin burned too.
Yeah, there's a funny story in the early morning. I was earlier to the cabin this morning. Since I'm the only girl in the class and there's only one guy in my class, well, I ran off to the juniors [I've promised to give them the pictures. Huh.]. When I'm about to enter the class, hmm, there's already a lecturer! I almost ambushed the class with my friendly 'GOOD MORNING' tone with one of my brothers, Ken. Thankfully, my senses comes out and I bow instead. That leads me to the other side of juniors class; some plays game and some read about agents of socialization. Before I knew, it's already 7.30a.m. and there I go to the last juniors class a block nearer than the other two.
Acknowledging of the absence of electricity within first two blocks of academic cabins, we have our Maths presentation at one of the Chinese trainees class. To be honest, our sight worth more to see our own block than what I've seen there. Anyway, we still proceed with our works. Finally, it's done. Left to do is to do the compilation and print it and bind it. But then, let me ask, how are you supposed to give ALL the questionnaires in the assignment? It's so many! 100++ pages! The questionnaire was 100, added with few pages for the introduction, objectives, the result, conclusion and references. [sigh]
Oh, again, I visited the first one. [Told you before, I almost entered the class with happy mood and there's the lecturer. Bummer.] I gave the pictures, finally I really did! Hmm, they went upstairs for their next class later on. Still, I got the chance to snap some pictures before leaving. Even taking pictures of my brothers! [Seriously, I want to take picture with three of them at the same time. Well, guess that I'll be seeing it after Raya then. But I would still want to have a snap with Brendon and Kennedy; my junior brothers. Haha!]
| [Forget to watermark this, again. Kudos to Sister Emy.] |
Then, our merged Social Studies begins around 2.00p.m. at Block E, again. Well, we're only presenting about the education system of two different country. My group was the fifth. [Still get bashed but not much questions.] Our class supposed to end around 4.30p.m. but extended to 5.00p.m. due to some who are late comers.
Well, that's all for today! See you soon!
![]() |
| p/s.I've changed my Google Chrome theme! [giggle] |

Comments