:: Whirly Wednesday (2) ::
Salam, good evening!
[mode : already sent emails to comrades! yay!]
Oh, today is pretty much okay. It's very fine day. As it is a fine day. Okay, it's not that okay. Not only I screwed on latest TENNIS [yeah - I played tennis this semester and truthfully, I really suck in receiving the ball! AH! #screamingforcryingoutloud And, I'm not really playing, so that's why I'm suck! Huh!], I'm hearing bad news from a friend that her close grandma's at ICU. Pray for the miracle to happen. [smile]
As I said before, I had second assessment for TENNISand seriously I screw receiving the ball pretty hard. Try my all to be focused. End up relieving my stress instead. Among my teammates, most probably I got the lowest since I don't play tennis and yeah, I do think I really suck in tennis! AHH! Then, I bought foods at the bazaar outside the main gate. Yeah, really made me kind of happy to buy something. [giggle]
[mode : already sent emails to comrades! yay!]
Oh, today is pretty much okay. It's very fine day. As it is a fine day. Okay, it's not that okay. Not only I screwed on latest TENNIS [yeah - I played tennis this semester and truthfully, I really suck in receiving the ball! AH! #screamingforcryingoutloud And, I'm not really playing, so that's why I'm suck! Huh!], I'm hearing bad news from a friend that her close grandma's at ICU. Pray for the miracle to happen. [smile]
While waiting for the class to begin, I do some walking at the hall and captured these photos. I was damn too bored [since I walked upstairs EARLIER than others]. Oh yeah, I did take self-captured photos which turn out to be ... okay, but I end up deleting it. Screw!
Then, we had our LDS slot for the day with Mr. L. at the cafeteria. Don't know why he insisted there but already gone to the place. So, there it goes. Our so-called ELLIPSIS performances. None had won first. In fact, all deserves the treats! Yeah! [Facebook-like] Tremendously grateful for the treat. Can't wait for the next one!
As I said before, I had second assessment for TENNIS
So, there it goes for now. I'm now going to prepare for my next photo-shoot session with the juniors again. Aiya! [Promised to one of them to come to their place. Ah-ha!]
Comments