Salam, good evening, y'all!
[mode : finished editing!]
Yeah! Today is my day! Nah, just kidding. Still, I have fun today ; taking photos of others. Haha! Compared to last semester, I think I'm already improving. I'm still hoping for DSLR for a change. Ah-ha! [Facebook-like!] Even a junior of mine asked me when will I change my standard for photography. And, it's because ... I'm becoming the junior's photographer this semester...? I wonder what will happen next semester ; could there any other photographer by then? Haha!
 |
| They just wear it today, lovely right? |
 |
| Those whom I captured photos the most at the library ; Zana, San, Fiefiey. |
Early morning, our class begins with LS at the library for about 3 weeks already. [amazed] And, yeah, more wear class batik attires and to be honest, I'm really envy of them. Haha! Hopefully I get to wear it after Eid. We had our ES slot at the library as well. In the end, we left early since there are no evening classes! [Hooray!]
 |
| TESL SK1 juniors! |
 |
| TESL SK2 juniors! |
By chances [actually I know they're here, LOL], I got to meet the juniors again. Yes, I do meet them, especially my three junior brothers [whom I close to]. Again, I took their photos. [Seriously I do!] I did chat [and tag along?] too. Hmm, hopefully by next week, I'll be meeting them again! [giggle!]
Just few hours back, our college had
Jamuan berbuka puasa at the
surau. See the picture? Yeah, we're eating together. It was a really packed at our side. Even some of us end up eating inside [including me]. So, the mosque was merrier than usual [somehow it is]. Frankly speaking, I've taken more photos on the event but turn out to be ... blurry. Kind of sad then. Huh. Still, I want to add it on! [emo]
So, that's the story for today! Now, I'm going to do another entry! [evil laugh]
Comments