:: Misc. Monday? (2) ::

Salam, good evening! [again]
[mode : happy?]

Ah, another misc. day indeed. Hmm, the day started when we had our Assembly as usual. But then, it's not ordinary assembly as before. It's the opening ceremony for the month of Independence Day. Now that I recalled about the event, I was ... Anyway, I got the chance to take photos. [Facebook-like!]




While waiting for the seats arranged inside the hall, I took their pictures. [Slacking a bit so I don't have to be tired. Then, one of my junior brothers would say, 'Excuses! It's only excuses!' Huh.]








As entering the hall is tough, sitting also tough! Why? Hmm, maybe because it's limited in seats. Thankfully, I got the one on the left side. It's not comfy, but I'm grateful for the seat. So, thanks. Again, I took pictures. Some of it are candid, done by me. [Over-react a bit] We waited a long time for the ceremony to start. The thing is that people would play around when it comes to rehearsals. I hear some funny sounds and ended up giggling for that. [Sorry if offended.]







Ah! Finally, the ceremony started! We sang! We listen people give speeches! It was well done. I thought in mind that they will have been criticized for their works [and it did, but only in short time]. Around 9.00 a.m., it's finished. And then, I went outside and check for friends and go to S.A.C. room.

My little brother, Brendon [now, I called him B].
Haha! Oh yeah, I met my little brothers. Really missed my hangouts with those boys! It's just before I went to S.A.C. room and I met one of them. They were having their tutorial session at anjung below the S.A.C.. So, we walked together before separating towards our own ways. Hope to see them this Weds!







What really happened in the S.A.C. room? For LDS subject along with Mr. L., we have been observed by the visitors. Well, it's just to see how things going between us. Gladly, I managed to voice out a bit. And, the happier thing about the day was ... our group won! [What for?] It's because of our singing competition between groups on our subtopics ; COHESIVE DEVICES. I never thought of our group won since there's some other groups sang better and it's much simple. Anyway, kudos to Isma for her continuous ideas in composing the song! [Later on, I'll try post the song here.]


Finally, for our Agama, we had a bit of forum going on the floor. The forum's all about akhlak. It's rather interesting to hear them giving opinions from different views. [smile]

So, that's all for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::