:: Thursday Double Kill, YAW! ::
Salam, good evening!
[mode : BALIK KAMPUNG!]
Huh! I'm really exhausted from the photo-shoots yet I enjoyed it. Although it's just a week holiday [balik kampung, oh, balik kampung!], I can't express my happiness for celebrating this year's Eid-ul-Fitr. [At least I'm trying to be excited!] Still, assignments really killed my brain. Seriously, I'm not going to do the assignment throughout the holiday! AH! Okay, move on to the next story of the day...
It's just another fine day, when I wanted to see the little kids at the cabin. [Yeah!] I went upstairs earlier. But, I find it too boring waiting all by myself. So, I decided to go downstairs to the cabin with my little sisters. I ended up visiting both SK1 and SK2 juniors class. But, I spent more time at SK2 class. [What are you waiting for...?] I got the time to take their photos for the last time before the holiday.
[mode : BALIK KAMPUNG!]
Huh! I'm really exhausted from the photo-shoots yet I enjoyed it. Although it's just a week holiday [balik kampung, oh, balik kampung!], I can't express my happiness for celebrating this year's Eid-ul-Fitr. [At least I'm trying to be excited!] Still, assignments really killed my brain. Seriously, I'm not going to do the assignment throughout the holiday! AH! Okay, move on to the next story of the day...
It's just another fine day, when I wanted to see the little kids at the cabin. [Yeah!] I went upstairs earlier. But, I find it too boring waiting all by myself. So, I decided to go downstairs to the cabin with my little sisters. I ended up visiting both SK1 and SK2 juniors class. But, I spent more time at SK2 class. [What are you waiting for...?] I got the time to take their photos for the last time before the holiday.
This is our second time of being at the library for the whole day. After not having our SS [since this week already finished 5-credit of studies!], well, it's really carefree of us to be there. Ah, I also got the permission to go as to listen for the juniors' movie review from Mr. B. until the end. [Wah, thank you so much sir!] Now that I've listened to some of them, I find it fascinating. Really I did. Somehow, I'm feeling inferior of hearing their English Language proficiency. AH! Still, I managed to give a piece of my mind for their review. Ah! Still, I'm so embarrassed! [covering the face]
After a while of rest [and printing Maths assignment], again, I met the juniors. Seriously, I'm the only girl at that time, surrounded by young boys. [laugh] They're reading of the short stories for English Studies. But, I don't think that they really focus on that since I'm too noisy enough throughout the times [and lead to one of the lecturers ordered us to keep quiet. Sorry, sir!] I;m really happy because this time, I've taken pictures with both of my little brothers for the first time! Still, I'm aiming for all three of my brothers [after holiday]!
In the evening, I was invited to one of the juniors for breaking the fast together. It was last week when a little sister of mine asked me whether I could come or not. So, today, I go there and break my fast together. By then, it was merrier. Kind of funny that the juniors would think that my class never had such an event [we did, 2 weeks ago, if not mistaken!] And, I did eat something there, okay kids? [kuih dan muih ...] How grateful to be there. [Since I've targeting the juniors today, I really wanted to take their photos! Haha!]
With all that said, I really killed myself for the day! Went round and round, upstairs and downstairs. Wow, really exhausting one right? [For me, it does!] Now, going to wait for a chat! Haha! So, that's all for today's story! Meo~w! [Waving hands]
Comments