:: Love Survive ::
Hurry, hurry, my heart’s in a hurry
Slowly, slowly, time goes so slowly when I’m waiting for you
But I can’t be a “good girl”, naked girl
So I’ll be forceful, goin’, I don’t give a damn
Whether it’s sweet or sour
Yeah, it’s a battle of love and a worry-free mind, weekend night
I’m so nervous I keep fixing my makeup
Pink lipstick on my lips
Someday, darling, darling?
Don’t see through to my secret feelings yet
What does alphabetising things
Tell you about anything?
Kinda strong, a love mechanism
A rapid approach, it’s destiny
Experience in love cannot be predicted
“I love you” is a survival game
Trickling, trickling, my earnest tears are my weapon
Not long now...until I get to where you are
Day by day, my thought patterns
Lonely, lonely, become more and more wimpy
No! I don’t need that kind of girlishness
Hey, what do you wanna do?
Hey, if our dreams keep stopping and starting
Then we need to dream bigger
I act like I miss you, though I’m not pretending
“Oh my darling”
I still can’t say that
I’ll count down, 3-2-1
And then I’ll surely be able to tell you how I feel
I won’t forget the tenderness of the day we fell in love
I’m looking for your shadow in the red sky
I want...to hear your voice more
But it doesn’t reach me...why?
Oh, hurry, hurry, my heart’s in a hurry
I’ve got a peachy romance in my heart
What does alphabetising things
Tell you about anything?
Kinda strong, a love mechanism
A rapid approach, it’s destiny
I’ll count down, 3-2-1
And then I’ll surely be able to tell you how I feel
Dizzy, so dizzy, already crazy over you
I can’t stop it anymore
XYZ, tonight’s love affair
A more terrible survival game
Trickling, trickling, my earnest tears are my weapon
Not much longer, casually, again and again
To where you are
Comments