:: Baby U! ::
[Recent addicted to this song by MBLAQ! Theme song for anime Beezlebub, uh-huh.]
Hey! I’ll find you I’ll catch you I’ll come and get you
Baby, won’t you look at me just one more time?
I just want to be by your side (Baby I’m crazy for you)
No matter when (Baby I’m crazy for you)
Our future that will become one will eternally be our’s Baby U!
The tears that can’t be shown to anyone
is decorated with a smiling face again
will be performing
on the last stage tonight
We certainly resemble each other in some way
It’s me so I understand your pain
Your anguish too, your sadness too, will become a strength
I just want to be by your side (Baby I’m crazy for you)
No matter when (Baby I’m crazy for you)
I will protect only you right here
I will never let you be alone
I will take you with me (Baby I’m crazy for you)
You can’t turn back the time (Baby I’m crazy for you)
Our future that will become one will eternally be our’s Baby U!
Hey I’m lonely
So lonely...
p/s. This is only edited in TV version.
Comments