:: Diwali Hols (1) ::
Salam, good evening!
[mode : i'm back! yeah!]
Wow! Tomorrow will be the official one-week holiday! Or not. [Read:monotone] Anyway, I am not going to let my holiday as stressful as it has been. With our mock trials before and then revisions, I really buckle myself for any possibility. And then, after this hols, study week before finals. To make my so-called frustration more worse, I will turn 19 in next two weeks. [On count from this Friday, uh-huh.]
Ah! Today, we have no class at all and it feels bored. Just before I know it, I already gone with two of my friends; Ali and Jeah and did our own photo shooting! Before I uploaded the photos into F.B., Jeah has taken that chance. Even so, it doesn't matter since I asked her to do that. Check it HERE for today's photos.
Lazy to open it? Well, check the ones here! [My models are as mentioned; Ali and Jeah.]
[mode : i'm back! yeah!]
Wow! Tomorrow will be the official one-week holiday! Or not. [Read:monotone] Anyway, I am not going to let my holiday as stressful as it has been. With our mock trials before and then revisions, I really buckle myself for any possibility. And then, after this hols, study week before finals. To make my so-called frustration more worse, I will turn 19 in next two weeks. [On count from this Friday, uh-huh.]
Ah! Today, we have no class at all and it feels bored. Just before I know it, I already gone with two of my friends; Ali and Jeah and did our own photo shooting! Before I uploaded the photos into F.B., Jeah has taken that chance. Even so, it doesn't matter since I asked her to do that. Check it HERE for today's photos.
Lazy to open it? Well, check the ones here! [My models are as mentioned; Ali and Jeah.]
Well guys!
Hereby I wish all of my IPG friends a Happy Holiday and for those who celebrate Diwali, Happy Diwali in advance!
| I'm smiling for the hols! |
Comments