:: Trapped ::
Salam, good evening!
[mode : kitchen time!]
It's really scary-and-funny moment for me. I... I was trapped! I mean, as if I was locked inside without any keys around. But, that place I was trapped into was my own home at the kitchen. [annoyed] It turned out that the door has been malfunctioned! [annoyed] With the help from my siblings and my mother, I was able to get out. After they found out the real deal, they decided to remove the door lock.
Most of all, at that time, I was cooking as my family members were trying to get me out. [How irony!] In the end, I still managed to calm myself from panicking even more by cooking chicken soup and veggies.
THE moral here; beware of malfunctioning door lock. [I thought I was going to have a bit of claustrophobic then].
[mode : kitchen time!]
Most of all, at that time, I was cooking as my family members were trying to get me out. [How irony!] In the end, I still managed to calm myself from panicking even more by cooking chicken soup and veggies.
THE moral here; beware of malfunctioning door lock. [I thought I was going to have a bit of claustrophobic then].
Comments