:: Beautiful World ::

Salam, good evening!
[mode: reminiscing good memories]

Okay, it may obvious that this week will be a hectic one [again] before the FINALS. Yeah, the final exams for the us, PPISMP TESL Semester 3 will face next week. Yet, I am laying on my bed while listening to musics. [Being ignorant to the situation huh?] Anyway, now listening to, probably, melancholic-kind-of-song entitled 'Beautiful World' by Ai Maeda; the ending theme song for anime Kino's Journey. [If you ever heard it]


Try listening to the song while checking the lyrics below. [From Anime Lyrics dot Com.]


The rain that started far away, 
While someone is getting wet, softly trembling, 
Going through the mountains, checking the clouds, 
Blown by the wind, I met the stars, 
And then the journey continues
so the Beautiful World, 
We are going, a quiet voice, 
so the Beautiful World, 
Because we can hear it, we travel the world.



However many nights go past, 
Somewhere I think we will be watching the same moon, 
Getting lost in the woods, nestling against the sky, 
Visiting countries, meeting people, 
And then the journey doesn't end
so the Beautiful World, 
Where are we coming from, where are we going to?, 
so the Beautiful World, 
Continuously flowing, we travel the world.



Going through the mountains, checking the clouds, 
Blown by the wind, I met the stars, 
And then the journey continues, 
so the Beautiful World, 
We are going, a quiet voice, 
so the Beautiful World, 
Because we can hear it, we travel the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From this song, it made me thinking of my journey; the ups and downs, the roller-coasters and more. Somehow, I wondered if this Beautiful World really reflect on us, humans. [smile] Well, better get going for now.

ps. This song used nature in the song lyric. [smile]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::