:: Parody ::

Salam, good morning!
[mode : not sleepy and bored.]

According to Dictionary.com, parody was defined as;


#a humorous or satirical imitation of a serious piece of literature or writing: his hilarious parody of Hamlet's soliloquy.
#the genre of literary composition represented by such imitations.
#a burlesque imitation of a musical composition.
#any humorous, satirical, or burlesque imitation, as of person, event, etc.

Not getting the idea? Perhaps this could do the trick...

Oh, is it for real?
From my own understanding, parody is an act of imitating original works [name it; songs, a particular line in a film etc.] as "to mock, comment on or trivialize"(Wikipedia) it. In other word, parody is an action of criticize a work in a so-called smooth way [and I find that parodying something makes people laughing for idiocy. Bummer].  Only then I recall a film [and I can't remember the title but never mind that] and basically, it's a parody ones. In fact, I never watch it. [Mind the image. #laugh]


Another one here! I browsed a bit and I found this; Jurassic Park and Toy Story 2. See the similarity? 


Well, I think that's all for now.  Better get going, see ya'! [smile]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::