:: Lost and Found ::
Salam, good evening!
[mode : it's cloudy and raining.staying in the room instead.]
[sigh] Another thoughtful day for me. Well, not so thoughtful anyway because I almost lost my 'love'! [cough,cough] My 'love' here is none than other; pink-colored CANON IXUS 105. [sigh] I was so excited to go for lunch with my [girl]friends; Wani and Hanis without even knowing my camera was left behind at the class. See how clumsy I am?
The 'best' thing about is that I only found out about the camera when a friend told me whe we were eating at the restaurant. Bummer. I prayed hard for the camera to be safely secured in dormitory and THERE it was. One of my [girl]friends from same class brought it. So grateful and I learned my lesson THE SECOND TIME. Hopefully I don't lost anything again [after this incident and another one back then].
[mode : it's cloudy and raining.staying in the room instead.]
[sigh] Another thoughtful day for me. Well, not so thoughtful anyway because I almost lost my 'love'! [cough,cough] My 'love' here is none than other; pink-colored CANON IXUS 105. [sigh] I was so excited to go for lunch with my [girl]friends; Wani and Hanis without even knowing my camera was left behind at the class. See how clumsy I am?
| Few hours before... |
| Now... |
The 'best' thing about is that I only found out about the camera when a friend told me whe we were eating at the restaurant. Bummer. I prayed hard for the camera to be safely secured in dormitory and THERE it was. One of my [girl]friends from same class brought it. So grateful and I learned my lesson THE SECOND TIME. Hopefully I don't lost anything again [after this incident and another one back then].
Comments