:: Everything is ... (4) ::

Salam, good evening!
[mode : relaxed study month!]

Am I?


This week has been a hectic one because we, TESL-ians Semester 3 have our mock trials before the final examination in next few weeks left [and I really hate that part.]
Still, I have done my best in answering the questions [and I bet some of it written nuisance.] Have to admit that I didn't prepare much for this one, thus, I'm only hoping that my results will be a good sign. And then, money crisis rise up! [sigh] It's only second week of October and I have spent my money a lot. Eh, out of budget planning much. [annoyed]


During second last trial paper, I drew this [on the paper itself, but I already erased it.] Bored much? Oh well, I'm now drawing more, that's for sure! 

Study?
We didn't have tests in Wednesday. We were pretty much doing our revision. Even lecturers come to class and did a discussion despite of being busy with other important matters. Anyway, our class [most of my classmates and I] went to join the discussion next door [I mean next class].

Appearance much?
It's been a week since I wore a pair of glasses. I'm not having eye problems by the way. I just felt to wear it [well, that's because I'm used to wear my junior brother's glasses before.] I think I looked mature here [as if I'm already a teacher]. Even some thought that I was someone else when I wore one.  GOSH! [irritated]

Rain drops on a leaf.

It's raining, raining~
***










Lastly for the day's update, this morning, the PISMP students from BI, BM, Maths and others were organizing an exhibition of teaching aids. I went there an hour before the end of the exhibition though. I really amazed by the seniors' works. Their creativity really outshine there.  Next two semester will be our turn. [sigh]

WELL, THAT'S ALL for NOW~

Comments

ZeLL~LeaH said…
wow! nice drawing! like it!

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::