:: A week or So (1) ::

Salam, good evening!
[mode: *lagging mind*]

Everyone want to excel in exam!
AH! Less day before the FINALS. [And here I am, wasting my time looking for nonsense.] Anyway, our FINALS will be on mid November whereby we have 4 papers to pass in order to move on towards degree years. Our time table would be;

First paper - Language Description [2 Hours]
Second paper - Language Development [3 Hours]
Third paper - English Studies [3 Hours]
Last paper - Social Studies [3 Hours]


Well, I'm still clueless of what subject I should start first. BUT, I will study for sure! Will be updating later, till then. [smile]

Comments

Unknown said…
Study for the ones w most theories 1st (I forgot which one). Btw, good luck! :)
Nadie said…
:D Thanks, sis! I hope I'll nail the FINALS well
Unknown said…
Just read the notes, understand & memorize them & u'll be fine :)
Nadie said…
oh~ thanks for the tips, sis! really appreciate that. :)

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::