:: Twisted Tuesday ... ::

Salam, good evening!
[mode : sleepy + upload more photos]

Today, not much we did except for indulging ourselves into our own world. Then, a friend of mine asked to take photos before Social Studies sessions. Not all of us go for it. Still, it's really nice to get out from the class for a while. Take a look! [Photographer - Me, Izzah and Mylsa]












During our Social Studies, well, I thought I merely passed the paper. When I looked at it, [thinking] I said to myself, 'At least I passed this one although it's only 50 above.' To compare with others, I think I made in average of C. This final exam, I will take this as a reminder and will pass Social Studies in better marks! [Because of that, I tagged along with two of my [girl]friends to Karamunsing!]

Better get going, I'm going to do a read-up of 'Eh, What Yu Saying?' which is a Malaysian funny-story-book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::