:: B.B.E. | G2 Shooting Scene ::

Salam, good evening!
[mode : uploading photos in FB + writing + blogwalking]

Today is the Big Book Exhibition by B.Ed. TESL Semester 2, held inside the hall from morning at 8 [I assume that's the time...] until 12.30 in the noon. It's really fun then, to see our senior in their respective characters. Some become the villain, hero and so on. I went with my [girl]friends; Jeah and Frisca and met Joshua W., San and Izzah before meeting Dan who arrived few minutes after us.












It was a short visit from me before heading back for Social Studies session with Mr. A. Even so, I really enjoyed my time here. Well done!

And then, we have our class photo-shoots again! [Read:excited!] Well, check it below and for more, click HERE! Oh yeah, these are captured by me and Isma; my classmate a.k.a. roommate!








ps. No watermarks in my photos again. Too sleepy.
pss.Somehow, I recalled the ones which our previous TESL C4 seniors did for  Big Book exhibition! [How I miss that one too!] 

Comments

Afiq said…
Thanks for coming, Um~! >.<
Your presence there is deeply appreciated~

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::