:: Upcoming Special Gathering ::
![]() |
| A special night for TESL students. |
It's April and guess what? The very-special-day-for TESL-student-event is around the corner. Yeah, it's the most anticipated event of our major; TESL Night.
Last year, the event was organized by our seniors and well, this year, my batch will organize the night.
[As how you all see at your right side] And most important thing about the night is that ...
Le me snap photo~ [Since when I used this kind of sentence anyway?] I have been appointed as one of the photographers for our special gathering. Yes, I can't wait for that, despite that I do envy others who also will be snapping photos with DSLR cameras and yeah, I can't wait to see how things going by then.



Comments
it's gonna be awesome right ^^
Yes, I'm hoping for the awesomeness happen as well ^^