:: Falling for you ::


p.s. This has nothing to do with me, living humans around me and likewise. Just getting poetic because of the stress of doing assignment. Okay? Don't get me wrong. 

Surely I don't have a single clue
neither having the key to unlock it.
But why, I wonder?
Why my heart choose you instead?

You don't have wealth.
You don't have intelligence.
You don't even know
whether I was around or not.

But then,
you do have the smile and character.
And it often made me recall everything
between us.

I might hold one-sided feelings.
I might be wrong in interpreting your actions.
I might have thought too much on your words.
I might have done all of this.

It is for sure
that I have fallen for you
no matter how much 
it leads me to emotional roller-coaster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::