:: Deviant Art Craze pt. 2 ::


Salam~ Hey there! Okay, another entry of artwork. Not mine though, it's Uta-chan's creation. Really thankful for her doing requests again. Guess what? This is just a preview. Want to see the real one?

Now using it as Facebook ID.
My current desktop wallpaper!
OH~ I AM SO LOVE WITH HER ARTWORKS! THANK YOU SO MUCH, UTA-CHAN! *love*

I am currently avid fan of bishounen, A.K.A. beautiful / good-looking guys. Oh yes, let me present to you, this is Uta no Prince-sama, an anime. *giggle* You see, I also did fan arts of this animation. My main focus goes to the main [male] characters and you can click to any of these names below;


And these artworks of mine are made by this week. Yeah, I made it, HALF-ASLEEP. *laugh* 
So, there goes my beauty sleep as I went finishing assignments while drawing in the middle of night. *laugh*
Okay, that's all for now! Till then~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::