:: Sketch requests! ::
Salam, good morning guys!
[in my happy tone]
Today, officially I have sent all the short course-works for this semester! [Oh yeah~]
And so, I was thinking about something nice to do during my weekends; sketching!
Yes, sketching is what I did for most of my times. Here, I want to show you a few examples of sketches.
So, if you want, sketch requests are open for 10 spots. Do insert the link for requested sketches so I can have better references, okay? *wink* Have a great day!
[in my happy tone]
Today, officially I have sent all the short course-works for this semester! [Oh yeah~]
And so, I was thinking about something nice to do during my weekends; sketching!
Yes, sketching is what I did for most of my times. Here, I want to show you a few examples of sketches.
![]() |
| Kudos from a Deviant friend. |
![]() |
| Kudos to chocobikies, also deviant friend. |
![]() |
| Also from deviant friend. |
So, if you want, sketch requests are open for 10 spots. Do insert the link for requested sketches so I can have better references, okay? *wink* Have a great day!



Comments