:: Night of Culture ::
Salam, good day peeps!
[mode:*crikkk~*]
Hey there! Remember me telling something about a gathering? Guess what, our night is TONIGHT!
It already ended though. Still I really enjoyed my time there with my fellow friends, seniors and juniors. Yeah!
It's a satisfaction to know that people are enjoying their time without much to think about besides of anticipating performances and of course, the FOOD! Yes, that's what I have been waiting for a long time since coming for tonight's special event.
And, as I have mentioned earlier, I was appointed as one of the photographers for the event. So, I also snapped photos as well as recording videos.
But, I never expecting things like me dancing and made people saw the other side of me. *laugh* Somehow, I felt pleased to hear their compliments even though I myself know I didn't dance as good as others who dance better, and to be honest, it can't be expressed with words when it comes to music beats and all. *tampar muka sendiri*
What I can conclude from the night, it's not about having the most awesome event with awesome venue, but it's all about being randomly awesome with the people around you. *nodding my own head* That's all for now, till then!
ps. My eyes are swelling due to extreme makeup remover~! NO!!!!!
pss. OH MY GOD! WHY DID I DANCE JUST THEN?! Now, I can't sleep thinking of that again and again, since my friends kept reminding me about it! NO!!!!!
[mode:*crikkk~*]
Hey there! Remember me telling something about a gathering? Guess what, our night is TONIGHT!
It already ended though. Still I really enjoyed my time there with my fellow friends, seniors and juniors. Yeah!
It's a satisfaction to know that people are enjoying their time without much to think about besides of anticipating performances and of course, the FOOD! Yes, that's what I have been waiting for a long time since coming for tonight's special event.
![]() |
| That's me, in makeup. LOL! |
| Registering time! |
| Me and dear junior sister, Nieha! [Sorry muka kita dua sama2 blur~] |
| This one also blurry~ OH WHY~ |
| Me and Dan-dan. HAH! |
| Me and Brendon :3 |
| People inside the Rafflesia ballroom~ |
| Welcoming Deputy Director :3 |
| Favorite part; EATING! LOL! |
| Performing on stage. |
| Lucky draws~ |
| My table-mates for the night :3 |
| Dear Cohort 5 seniors. |
| Waiting for the Mr. and Miss TESL Night result! |
| Together waving hands in a big group! |
| My whole TESL Jan 2012 Intake friends! |
But, I never expecting things like me dancing and made people saw the other side of me. *laugh* Somehow, I felt pleased to hear their compliments even though I myself know I didn't dance as good as others who dance better, and to be honest, it can't be expressed with words when it comes to music beats and all. *tampar muka sendiri*
What I can conclude from the night, it's not about having the most awesome event with awesome venue, but it's all about being randomly awesome with the people around you. *nodding my own head* That's all for now, till then!
ps. My eyes are swelling due to extreme makeup remover~! NO!!!!!
pss. OH MY GOD! WHY DID I DANCE JUST THEN?! Now, I can't sleep thinking of that again and again, since my friends kept reminding me about it! NO!!!!!

Comments