:: Special Visit to Integrasi Class ::

Salam, good day peeps!

Guess what? Today we have our special school visit at SK Luyang where we visited the Integrasi Class. FYI, the Integrasi Class consists of the pupils who are having learning disabilities, so you can imagine how much effort the teachers are putting into in order to keep on track with them.

Though we have traffic jam on our way to SK Luyang,

We managed to arrive at the school and yeah, the Integrasi class.

They greeted us ;)

The headmaster of SK Luyang.

Our Child Development lecturer.

Random speech by Fiefiey :D
And so, after the multimedia presentation of Integrasi class, then we visited the class itself. According to the teacher, age doesn't affect how they divided the pupils - it's their mental conditions, and perhaps physical limitation. 
Talked with some PK teachers.

Visiting the other side of the class.
After that, we had our break before proceeding to our planned activities. Well, actually we came slightly unprepared [at least, for my group that was.] We have PUZZLE, MUSICAL CHAIR and SING-AND-DANCE for our activities. Then, we did an activity based on the teacher's suggestion, BALLOONS! Some of them were even dislike the exploding-the-balloons-part~

I thought that the special need children were very difficult to manage AND it was. Then I recalled my moments with those children at SK Pekan Tuaran where I have my first School-based Experience. So yeah, I can picture that situation beforehand. I really respected for my acquaintances who chose the Pendidikan Khas as their major. *tabik spring~!*

Overall, I really enjoyed the moments with them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::