:: 2012 Earth Hour ::
![]() |
| Epic! *laugh* |
Salam, good day peeps! Also, April Fool anyone?
[mode: assignment!!! #panicked]
Oh yes, last night along with my friends, I celebrated Earth Hour at campus for a second time. However, as people said, it wouldn't be the same - the feelings I mean. Since a few of us can't make it, surely I felt something was missing back then. My, my. Anyway, activities done were ... *thinking* well, how I put this in words ... a bit of speech from Vice Director, a bit of Truth or Dare [and I dislike the game somehow] and of course, PHOTO-SHOOTS! We have a Earth Hour Album competition [or whatsoever] and the photos taken must be on the night itself. Okay, the interesting part - TAKE A LOOK ON THE PHOTOS!
[Above : Desiree | 2012]
For mine, *SPECIAL PART #2 - CAMPUS LIFE FIRST YEAR* since I don't take photos at that night because of my so-called emptiness. Somehow, I miss last year's Earth Hour. Whatever happened that night, it stayed. Okay, that's all for now. Till then!
p.s. Did you see the blog's background? It was made by Uta-chan! Lots of love!







Comments