:: She Who Teach Me to be BETTER ::

Lovely pairing, right? *lovelove*
To be honest, I was really overwhelmed with those kids back then, especially for this particular little girl. Oh yes, she's Brenda Amelia and as you can see, she's physically disabled. She has this cute and sweet and sincere smile on her face and I love seeing that despite of her physical state. And yes, she has touched the deepest part of my heart and my friends' too and I feel sad [ps. Some boys in my group cried when they saw her eating using her feet].

Only then I realized that people always complained even the smallest thing about themselves without thinking of the others who are unlike them. Therefore, she's the reason why I take a different perspective when I viewed my life so far. She's the reason why I admired people who are determined to change their life even though they are disabled. 

And the most important - I learn a lesson as to be happy with my life as well as to be stronger and having the confidence with everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::