:: Midnight Confession ::
Salam, it's 12 in the morning and here I am, still waking up.
Been trying to sleep but I can't.
Perhaps because of the assignments that I have to submit for upcoming week.
*sigh* Never-ending submissions and made me [almost] sleepless for last 3-4 days.
Oh well, so much for doing it last minute. The so-called student life. Boo Hoo!
Even now, I'm procrastinating myself from writing assignment.
I have a lot of [personal] dilemma going on inside and to be honest,
I'm not sure of what people have been thinking these days.
Surely something feels odd and I can feel it too.
Been trying to sleep but I can't.
Perhaps because of the assignments that I have to submit for upcoming week.
*sigh* Never-ending submissions and made me [almost] sleepless for last 3-4 days.
Oh well, so much for doing it last minute. The so-called student life. Boo Hoo!
Even now, I'm procrastinating myself from writing assignment.
I have a lot of [personal] dilemma going on inside and to be honest,
I'm not sure of what people have been thinking these days.
Surely something feels odd and I can feel it too.
Comments