:: Deviant Art Craze ::

Kudos to Uta-chan!
This is an artwork done by Uta-chan, a friend of mine in deviantart.com. Beautiful right? I am so envious of her skills. And I still wait for the upcoming bookmarks I have requested.

Anyway, I always look at this image and wanting to look it again and again. So, what I did was to change a bit here and there as shown below;

Facebook - change cover photo for timeline as well as my profile picture.
Google - change background image.
Notebook - my current desktop wallpaper.
Blog - [as seen] This is my current background too~
Kudos to Uta-chan too!
For these few days, I have been asking people to do wallpaper and recently, I just received second one, which is a bookmark. Nice right? It was made by the same deviant friend, Uta-chan. You can click the link HERE for her artworks. *smile*

And, because of this, I long to draw. Seriously I need it as to relieve this so-called stress. I think I will repay her for these, don't you think so?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::