:: When new teacher goes to school ::
Salam, good days peeps!
[mode: *cough* *sniff*]
Hope you all have a nice day as well as splendid holidays this week! [smile]
Oh yeah, I've told you before that I went to SK Pekan Tuaran because of SBE. And, who would have thought I was there alone? No, I'm certainly not alone. In fact, I was accompanied with two new acquaintances from IPG Kampus Islam - Hadijah and Firdaus. [Yeah, he's the only man in our trio] Both of them are taking Bahasa Arab as their prior subject and Pendidikan Islam as minor ones, unlike me.
The teachers thought three of us went to the same campus. In the end, I have to tell them that I'm TESL teacher trainee from IPG Kampus Gaya. Even the students called me 'Ustazah'. Now, you must be wondering what I have been doing at that school from the first day until the end right?
[mode: *cough* *sniff*]
| In blue is Hadijah and in white is Firdaus. |
Hope you all have a nice day as well as splendid holidays this week! [smile]
Oh yeah, I've told you before that I went to SK Pekan Tuaran because of SBE. And, who would have thought I was there alone? No, I'm certainly not alone. In fact, I was accompanied with two new acquaintances from IPG Kampus Islam - Hadijah and Firdaus. [Yeah, he's the only man in our trio] Both of them are taking Bahasa Arab as their prior subject and Pendidikan Islam as minor ones, unlike me.
The teachers thought three of us went to the same campus. In the end, I have to tell them that I'm TESL teacher trainee from IPG Kampus Gaya. Even the students called me 'Ustazah'. Now, you must be wondering what I have been doing at that school from the first day until the end right?
Marking the English#1 papers
Observing English classes
Become a relief teacher
Visiting the chess competition
Doing Linguistics with this student, Nadratul Ain.
Visiting Kelas Intergrasi
and lastly, the interviews with teachers and staff member.
Oh yeah, if you notice it, I didn't take pictures of me conducting Piaget's because at that time, I had to control the hectic classes. Though it was for a short while, the moments in that school are so priceless and so I will always keep it memorable and take any flaw as a lesson in future. Okay, that's all for now. Till next time!
Comments