:: Once in a Lifetime Love - The Vow ::

Hey there!
After all the things going with assignments for weeks, FINALLY - yes, finally I watch this film entitled "The Vow". Ever since my friends posted up Facebook status with the film, I can't deny my enviousness when they were totally happy watching it. So, let's see how things going for the film, shall we?

[Take note that I'm no good reviewer, so bear with me~]

The Vow tells the story of a pair of married couple, Leo and Paige Collins who had misfortune fate after both of them got into accident. After knowing Paige lost her PRESENT memories with Leo, he gives his all to regain his wife's lost memories. Unexpectedly, Paige, who started to view Leo as a total stranger, tried to unveil the reasons of why she decided a new path in her life when she regain her PAST moments.


Besides of having one of the truthful story lines I ever watched, I like this McAdams-Tatum couple here. I can't bear myself from saying "So sweet~" or in short form, "Awww~" because they are such a lovely couple, that is before the mishap happens. Oh yes, when I saw Mr. Tatum's name on adverts, I can't stop thinking that this is the same actor who acted in "The Eagle" and "Dear John" as well as this number too. I adore him for being able to convey his character as Leo in this story. Same goes to Rachel McAdams. Though I can't recall what films she has involved into, I would say this - she is a great actress.

One thing about this story is that "The Vow" itself is based on true story. Must be wondering why. Well, it's because this film is based on the actual couple; Mr. and Mrs. Carpenter and the film has been made based on a novel of same title as the film which Mr. Carpenter wrote it all. And because of this factor, until now I felt the sincerity from watching this and I admit that there are a few times when I think I almost tear up and cry.

From watching this film here, I learned valuable lesson. Marriage is a very serious matter. It's because even though one [or both] of them makes mistake, they shouldn't run away from the responsibility and to abandon the vow they have said. Love is no game. Each other takes their vow seriously. Also, regardless of what had happened in the past, one must forgive the people who  made mistakes towards us.

Moments of impact and ripple affects where some particles are brought closer and some are spun off into great adventures. This moment of impact surely brings meaning, don't you think? Anyway, that is how I personally think about the film. Rank it about 5 stars since I really love it so much! Uwaa~ If only I had that special person in life. That's all for now, till then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::